- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The MEQ-1NV by Great River Electronics is a ultra-versatile, Class-A, discrete channel strip. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Great River MEQ-1NV is an ultra-versatile, Class-A, discrete channel strip. This one-space unit combines the 4-band parametric EQ of the EQ-1NV with the classic tone of the ME-1NV preamp. The EQ-1NV (four-band parametric, true inductor/capacitor, ’70’s British “1081/1083”-style) is routed via the patch loop jack on the Great River Electronics ME-1NV (two-gain-stage, dual-meter, '70's British “1073”-style mic pre). In this configuration, the EQ is inserted between the mic preamp gain stages, providing a wide range of gain-based effects. With higher input gain / lower output gain, the EQ sections can be driven slightly harder for increased harmonics; with lower input gain / higher output gain, the EQ sounds very transparent.
• Multiple In/Out connections: XLR balanced; 1/4" -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring; high-Z input on front panel (disconnects mic input): TRS 1/4” insert patch point for compressor or equalizer ahead of the output amplifier
• Adjustable gain stages: input in 5db steps to 60db; output from -25 to +10db; maximum overall gain 70db; 2 to 3 stages of single ended solid state amplifier gain blocks, depending on gain structure; high-current 70ma Class A bias on output stage
• Input and output meters on each channel (dual-stage metering is a Great River exclusive)
• High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers
• Gold plated switching contacts
• Local power supply regulation on each channel
• 110, 220 volts, either 50 or 60 Hz operation with external selection
• 3 year warranty with registration
• 'Big Iron Vintage Sound' from custom-wound transformers
• 'No-latency' output monitoring for DAW users
• High-Z input is ideal for bass, guitar, and sound modules (FET-buffered and routed into the input transformer, a Great River exclusive)
• Gain stage monitoring via dual meters (also a Great River exclusive)
• Ultra-quiet noise floor for outstanding performance at any gain setting
• One channel, discrete Class-A design
• Multiple In/Out connections: XLR balanced line in and out; ¼" -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring; TRS ¼” insert patch point for NV Series mic preamp (inserts EQ between NV preamp gain stages)
• Wide range of input sensitivity from +8dbm to -20dbm with selection between line in and insert patch point
• 4 bands independently enabled with +/-15db boost/cut
• Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
• Hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
• 3rd order selectable frequency high pass filter
• Hardwire bypass of equalizer section
• Internal low-noise shielded power supply (externally selectable for 110 / 220 volt; 50 / 60 Hz)
• 3 year warranty with registration
• Professional and semi-professional level I/O
• Multi-purpose: operates with NV Series preamps and as a standalone EQ
• Effortless sound shaping and frequency manipulation
• Flexible band use; 1,2,3, or 4 bands can be used simultaneously
• Simple pushbutton selection between Q positions and peak/shelf
Get your Great River MEQ1NV Channel Strip today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
MEQ1NV Channel Strip
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.