A spirited Mustang guitar joins the Modern Player family. The Modern Player Mustang stays true to the classic but boasts tricked out modern modifications to appeal to 'Modern Player'.
The Modern Player Mustang features a body constructed of Pine with a gloss polyester finish to top it off. The Modern Player Mustang features a slightly shorter 24" scale, "C" shape Maple neck to provide smaller players with a comfortable reach and feel. The neck of the Mustang houses a 9.5" radius Rosewood fingerboard and is topped off with 22 medium jumbo frets to give this guitar its smooth and effortless playability.
The Modern Player Mustang comes equipped with dual Modern Player MP-90 single coil pickups which allow this guitar to deliver a variety of unique tones. The Modern Player Mustang also features simplistic controls to tweak your tone quick and easy including a designated phase slider on/off switch for each pickup, a single master volume control and a single master tone control.
The Modern Player Mustang features chrome finished hardware including a floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece, a vintage Mustang tremolo arm and vintage-style tuning machines. The Modern Player Mustang also features a 4-ply aged white pearloid pickguard and vintage style black plastic jazz bass control knobs. Case not included.
Order your Fender Modern Player Mustang Electric Guitar from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: Modern Player MP-90
- Neck Pickup: Modern Player MP-90
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage Mustang Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid Pickguard, Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass Knobs
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants this Fender brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.