The Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Electric Guitar offers the perfect combination of vintage style and modern features in one affordable package.
Fender once again has combined tradition with updated design to create a powerful new addition to the family. The Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Electric Guitar retains its legendary offset waist and contoured body design that was far ahead of its time; while simultaneously moving into the future with some simplified changes to the original specs. Maintaining tradition, the Jaguar Special HH is carved from alder, the most widely used tonewood by Fender. Updated electronics feature a pair of Fender Special Design Enforcer Humbucking pickups paired with an innovative blend-able coil tap for greater tonal versatility than ever. These updated pickups deliver a powerful punch, and are extremely versatile for whatever style of music you are playing. A vintage-tint maple neck sports a slightly flatter 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard, with 22 medium jumbo frets to promote easier string bending.
The updated hardware on the Classic Player Jaguar Special HH includes an Adjusto-Matic bridge which will increase sustain and stabilize tuning. The strings will sit more firmly in the saddles; enabling you to play more aggressively. The classic Jaguar/Jazzmaster style Tremolo has been moved closer to the bridge to increase break angle and sustain. The screw-in tremolo arm increases stablilty and pitch-altering range to further expand your lead playing. These player-approved mods give the Classic Player Jaguar HH a hot-rodded feel right out of the box. A Deluxe Gig Bag is included.
- Series: Classic Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Pickup: Enforcer Humbucking
- Bridge Pickup: Enforcer Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Auxiliary Switching: Master Kill Slide Switch, Neck Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control, Bridge Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features: 2 Enforcer Humbucking Pickups, Adjusto-Matic Bridge, Medium Jumbo Frets, New Neck Pocket Cut Provides Better Pitch, 9.5" Radius, Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain, Screw-In Tremolo Arm, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches, Humbucker/Single-Coil Blend Controls, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches
Get your Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Classic Player Jaguar Special HH Electric Guitar
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants this Fender brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.