B.A.S...Big Ass Sound. The Event 20/20BAS speaker incorporates a number of fundamental improvements over the original model while remaining true to its character and performance strengths.
Event's engineering team used ideas and technologies from its flagship Opal speaker in order to achieve performance in keeping with the company design philosophy of high output, low distortion and excellent dynamics.
The original transducer design and cabinet volume have been maintained, however the high and low frequency amplifiers, cabinet bracing and overall construction have been revolutionized to improve audio characteristics, increase dynamics and extend reliability.
Fully discrete Class AB amplifiers for the tweeter and woofer provide up to 250 watts of burst power with less than .01% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD). This more than doubles the power provided by the original 20/20bas amplifier design with less than half the distortion. Sustained high output performance is ensured through a new oversized toroidal power supply that can ensure sustained extreme low frequency reproduction. The new low frequency amp can deliver up to 250w of peak power into the woofer. This gives you the BOOM... the definition in the bottom end that you're looking for.
Get yours today; with the Sam Ash Direct 45/60day return/ price protection policy, we assure the best price and a fast, free delivery.
*Price is for 1 Speaker
Low Frequency Transducer
- Frequency Response - 35Hz - 20kHz ±2dB
- Crossover Frequency - 2300Hz
- 3rd Harmonic Distortion @ 90dB SPL, 1m, 500-7kHz - 0.08%
- 3rd Harmonic Distortion @ 90dB SPL, 1m, 200 - 20kHz - 0.2%
- 3rd Harmonic Distortion @ 90dB SPL, 1m,<200Hz - 1.5%
- Acoustic Output - SPL @ 1m, Long term (80Hz - 20kHz) - 105dB
- Acoustic Output - SPL @ 1m, Peak (80Hz - 20kHz) -108dB
- Signal Input - XLR (balanced)
High Frequency Transducer
- Piston Diameter - 180mm (7.1")
- Voice Coil Configuration - High temperature single coil
- Voice Coil Diameter - 38mm (1.5")
- Former Material - High-strength Polyamide - Glass Fiber
- Magnet Type - Ferrite
- Cone Type - Mineral Filled Polypropylene
- Magnetic Shielding - Bucking magnet and steel cap
Amplifier - Low/high frequency
- Dome Diameter - 25.4mm (1")
- Voice Coil Diameter - 25mm (0.98")
- Magnet Type - Ferrite
- Dome Type - Silk
- Gap Design - Ferrofluid Cooled
- Magnetic Shielding - Bucking Magnet
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz(±0.2dB)
- Operating Band Pass - 20Hz - 2400Hz (LF)/2400Hz - 20kHz (HF)
- Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.01% 120 Watts into 4 Ohm Load
- Long Term Power @ 4 Ohms - 80 Watts
- Burst Power @ 4 Ohms - 120 Watts
- Output Topology - Class AB
- LF Trim - Constantly variable ±3dB
- HF Trim - Constantly variable ±3dB
- Subsonic Filter – (-3dB @ 30Hz)
- Driver Protection - Current Limiting
- Temperature Protection - Thermal Cut-Off Switch
- Indicators - Event badge 'On' mode
- Cooling - Convection - Aluminum Heat Sink
- Power Requirements - Voltage selector 110-120V or 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 180VA Power via detachable 3 circuit IEC type linecord
Things You Will Get:
- 3-Pin IEC AC connector
20/20BAS V3 Studio Monitor, Single
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for 90 days and labor for 90 days from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.