The EV R300 HD wireless microphone system blurs the lines of value-meets-quality-meets-affordability like never before. It is designed for House Of Worship, Night Club sound, Sporting Events or anywhere where high-quality, crystal-clear sound is needed. A sturdy metal rack-mountable receiver paired with a resilient metal bodypack transmitter, along with EV’s unique One-Touch ClearScan and EZsynch features make up the incredibly easy to setup and use R300 wireless system.
EV Unique features
Electro-Voice has added some unique, helpful features to the R300 HD wireless system, helping to ensure trouble-free operation. One-touch Clearscan quickly chooses a free channel on which to operate so you’re set up and ready to go quickly and painlessly. The EZsynch feature uses infrared technology to lock the transmitter in to the correct frequency in one simple, automatic step. These are both EV exclusives.
With it’s simple operation, helpful and useful features, sleek yet rugged metal build and EV’s renowned expertise in the wireless system arena, DJs, singers, fitness instructors, Emcees, business executives and anyone looking for a professional, affordable wireless solution for the stage need to look no further than the Electro-Voice R300HD Wireless Microphone System. Rackmount ears are optional.
Get your EV R300 HD Wireless Microphone System today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.• Designed for Club Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
• ClearScan finds the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
• EZsync infrared channel transfer from the receiver to the transmitter for easy and error-free setup
• PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
• 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
• Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
• 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultanious use
• Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
• Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables
Antennas - Flexible TNC 1/2 Wave
Audio Frequency Response - 80 Hz - 18kHz +/- 2dB
Battery Life - 14 hours with (2) AA alkalines typical
Case Material - Metal
Connector Type - 1/4 inch unbalanced, 3-pin XLR balanced
Controls - on/off, Set, Up, Down, Sync
Distortion - (@ 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviation) less than 1.0, 0.4 typical %
Diversity - True Antenna
Dynamic Range - Greater than 95 dB
Element - PL22 Cardioid Dynamic
Power Supply - 12 VDC, 500mA max
Receiver Type - Synthesized PLL Agile UHF
RF Frequency Range - 16 MHz
RF Output - 8 mW typical
RF Sensitivity - (12 dB SINAD) less than 1.0 uV
Signal-to-Noise Ratio - (A-weighted) greater than 100 dB
Squelch - Tone code plus Amplitude