This EV PA package has everything you need to rock the house at your next gig! It includes: (2) Powered ZLX15P full range PA cabinets, (1)Powered ELX118P Subwoofer, (2) On Stage SS30 PA Speaker Stand and (4) Struckture 20' Lo-Z Mic cables. Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15" Two-Way Powered PA Cabinet
Extend your low-end with this portable powerhouse. Whether used on its own or with a sub, the ZLX-15P provides crisp, clean highs and tight, deep lows for larger spaces – all with enough amplifier headroom to make sure you’re heard both loudly and clearly.
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound – all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust. ZLX represents a new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable loudspeaker.
And in the case of ZLX's uncluttered control panel, less really does mean more. Though the multiple dials and switches on other powered loudspeakers may suggest more functionality, ZLX's powerful DSP engine is accessed by a clean single-knob design with LCD display, and actually offers the most precise control and configuration available at its price point. Use the presets to optimize ZLX according to your application (music, live, speech, club) and your location (pole mount, monitor, install) and hear the difference in seconds. Smart design, straightforward operation. Features:
Electro-Voice ELX118P - 18" Live X Powered Subwoofer
- 1000W (Class D); 127 dB max SPL; 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- 15" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets – quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- EV-engineered components matched with a custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, 38 lbs (17.3 kg) super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibilit
The EV ELX118P is an 18” powered subwoofer designed to deliver deep, powerful, chest punching bass in a ruggedly built, lightweight wood cabinet. Powered by a built-in 700-watt class D amplifier perfectly matched to the 18” woofer, the EV ELX118P is optimized to work in perfect powerful harmony with EV’s ELX112P and ELX115P powered loudspeakers. Rear panel connections include 1 XLR/TRS Combo Jack and 1 XLR Link Output. A built-in 100Hz crossover frequency ensures the correct signal makes its way to the correct speaker helping to optimize your sound’s output thus delivering rich, full-range sound.
The EV ELX118P Powered Subwoofer’s rugged wood cabinet supports either pole-mounted or stacked configurations. Weighing in at only 70 lbs, the EV ELX118P is the perfect solution for DJs and musicians who set up and perform alone. No need for a second set of hands to lug this powerful sub around. The Electro-Voice ELX118P is lightweight, packs a clear, powerful low-end punch and delivers EV quality at a price that wont empty your bank account. Whether used in a nightclub, house of worship, or at a family party, quality sound will fill the air and satisfy even the most critical ears.
- 18" woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32 Hz – 130 Hz frequency range; 134 dB max SPL
- 700 W Class D lightweight amplifier — runs cool without fans
- Rugged wood cabinet — supports pole-mounted or stacked configurations
On Stage Classic Speaker Stand
- Case Material 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 42 Hz - 100 Hz Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 32 Hz - 130 Hz Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 134 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H° Omnidirectional °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V° Omnidirectional °
- LF Transducer (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18”) Woofer
- HF Transducer N/A
- Crossover Frequency 100 Hz
- Connector Type (1) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output
- Grill 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
The construction of this steel-aluminum speaker stand makes it both lightweight and durable. And now On Stage and Sam Ash have teamed up to offer this reliable product at a remarkable price. Use either the 1 3/8” diameter upper shaft or the included 1½” adapter sleeve for a universal fit.
Strukture 20' Microphone Cable
- Universal fit with 1 3/8”upper shaft or 1½“ adapter.
- Features a tension height adjustment knob and safety pin for added security.
- Locking/Retractable leg housing with 120° design allows for low center of gravity and equal weight distribution.
- Designed for use with mid-sized speakers; weight capacity 160lbs.
- Height adjustable from 44
- Heavy Duty 7mm Rubber sleeve
- Metal XLR connectors
- 20ft length
Things You Will Get:
(2) ZLX15P PA CAbinets
(2) On Stage SS30 PA Speaker Stand
(4) Struckture 20' Lo-Z Mic Cables