Get free shipping and the guaranteed lowest price on the Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar at Sam Ash Direct.
The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar is loaded with extras that go far beyond the standard Strat. The select alder body is equipped with two new N3 Noiseless pickups that deliver the classic Stratocaster tones minus the single-coil hum, while the DH-1 Atomic humbucking bridge pickup deliver a beefy tone for scorching lead playing. The newly reconfigured S-1 switching offers even more tonal options. Featuring a “passing lane” switch instantly routes your signal from any pickup position to the bridge position with powerful humbucker tone at your fingertips.
The American Deluxe Strat HSS has a compound radius fretboard that allows clean, effortless string bending anywhere along the neck, without the worry of your notes “fretting out” as you go into the upper registers. The fingerboard radius becomes more curved as you move closer to the nut, allowing for easier chord voicings.
Other features of the American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS include staggered locking tuners, LSR roller nut, and a two-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm. The body also features a contoured neck heel for easier upper-fret access. The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS includes a hardshell case, cable, strap and strap locks.
The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS provides power and tone for any performance situation. You will be thrilled with the endless tonal possibilities of this guitar.
Order your American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS electric guitar from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: LSR Roller
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Neck Pickup: Noiseless N3 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Noiseless N3 Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: Position 1. Humbucking Pickup w/ Coils in Series, Pos. 2. Middle Pickup/Inside Coil of Humbucking Pickup in Parallel, Pos. 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4. Neck/Middle Pickup in Parallel, Pos. 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch
- Miscellaneous: 2-Position Push/Push "Passing Lane" Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-in Arm
- Tremolo Arm: Pop-In Deluxe Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green , 4-Ply Brown Shell , 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Micro-TiltAuxiliary Switching: 2-Position Push/Push "Passing Lane" Switch
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Saddle Height Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Cable, Strap, Straplocks
- Strap Locks: Schaller Strap Lock System
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Compound Radius Fretboard, New Noiseless N3 Strat® Pickups (Neck/Mid), Atomic Humbucking Pickup (bridge) Reconfigured S-1 Switching, Locking Tuning Machines, Contoured Heel
Things You Will Get:
- Electric Guitar
- Hardshell Case
- Strap locks
American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants this Fender brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.