Meet the Roland MICRO CUBE — small, loud, proud, and in true stereo!
Meet the Roland MICRO CUBE — small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! This little amp overachieves with serious bombast in a small body. You won’t believe how much this little amp can deliver through its stereo power amps and four newly developed custom speakers.
• Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
• 8 COSM amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
• Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
• Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
• Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 13-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
• Compact body with carrying strap
New Speaker Tech
Consider it the ultimate compact amp with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE RX are custom designed and built specially for this amp.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers contained, the MICRO CUBE RX produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
New MICRO CUBE RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included). Using six "AA" alkaline batteries, you can rock for up to 13 hours — thanks to the MICRO CUBE RX’s high-efficiency amplifier.
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The new MICRO CUBE RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE RX’s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland’s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student’s best friend, but that numbing “clank, clank, clank” can get irksome. That’s where the MICRO CUBE RX’s Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It’s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin’ patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE RX.
The MICRO CUBE RX’s line input lets you plug in a guitar, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod®, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
• Rated Power Output 2.5 W + 2.5 W
• Nominal Input Level (1 kHz) INPUT: -10 dBu STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
• Speakers 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
• Controls: POWER Switch, TUNER Switch COSM AMPLIFIER BOOST Switch, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC SIM / JC CLEAN / BLACK PANEL / BRIT COMBO / CLASSIC / METAL / R-FIER / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob EQUALIZER BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob EFX Knob (CHORUS / FLANGER / PHASER / TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB Knob RHYTHM GUIDE START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R&B / BALLAD / JAZZ / FUNK / LATIN / DANCE), VARIATION Switch, VOLUME Knob
• Indicators: POWER TUNER, TUNER METER, RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
• Connectors Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
• Power Supply DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
• Current Draw 186 mA
Things You Will Get:
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter