- Sam Ash Gift Guides
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
There’s different…and then there’s unique. And when it comes to TRICK’s Dominator Single and Double Bass Drum Pedals, there’s also “practical,” “playable,” and “affordable”!
TRICK’s Pro 1-V revolutionized the very concept of bass drum pedal design and engineering. TRICK’s Dominator pedals offer all of the Pro 1-V’s unique performance features, in a package designed to provide greater affordability.
Let’s take a look at those features:
• Made entirely in the USA of AL-13 Aerospace metal alloy.
• Designed as a modular single pedal that can be combined with a second pedal to create a double version.
• Double pedals use a stainless-steel drive shaft with Trick’s patented zero-backlash free-floating universal joints.
• Each Dominator is fitted with the TRICK Pro 1-V’s unique internally housed compression spring. And that spring’s tension is adjustable “on the fly” by turning an easy-access knob.
• Footboard and beater angles are independently adjustable by means of a split cam system.
• The drive and beater cams both are laser-engraved with reference markers for precise positioning.
But the Dominator is much more than just the Pro 1-V’s little brother. It offers some totally original and innovative features of its own. To begin with, Dominator pedals come with Trick’s all-machined beater with a telescoping beater head that looks like it belongs on a high-performance sports car. And “high-performance” is an appropriate term, since the beater’s shaft is crafted from a unique metal called Fatigue Proof Steel. This allows the shaft to absorb the exact amount of flex necessary to keep it from breaking under repeated heavy impact.
Other Dominator features include:
• A long, smooth, rear-hinge footboard design for comfortable and powerful foot action.
• A spring-loaded quick-release hoop clamp for easy set-up and breakdown.
• A direct-drive linkage for outstanding sensitivity and blazing speed.
• A wide-track rail-style foundation for increased stability and reduced weight.
• A sleek and durable black anodized finish.
Get more than your money’s worth. TRICK’s Dominator pedal is priced comparably with other top professional pedals. But with its unique and innovative design, unsurpassed construction quality, and virtually limitless performance capabilities, the Dominator far exceeds the “professional” standard. Frankly, it’s in a class by itself!
Get your TRICK Dominator Single Bass Drum Pedal from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 86 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45 day return and 60 day price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
|Other Features||Made entirely in the USA of AL-13 aerospace alloy.|