The essential instrument for computer–based music production. MPC Element brings powerful music-making capability to your computer in a slimline design that's made to produce.
The essential instrument for computer–based music production. MPC Element brings powerful music-making capability to your computer in a slimline design that's made to produce. You get cutting-edge features, including MPC Note Repeat and Swing, along with the all-new MPC Essentials software—decades of music production expertise calibrated so you can make music that rises to the top.
Load your samples into the included MPC Essentials software and start making music. MPC Element comes equipped with the Akai Pro feel, design, and workflow that professional producers have trusted from decades: 16 backlit, multicolor pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity along with MPC Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level, and Tap Tempo. Less than 14mm Thin Harness the power to produce anywhere. MPC Element's low-profile design is just 14mm thin and includes an integrated cover to protect the brushed aluminum control surface when you're on the move. The included USB cable connects to your computer and provides all the power you need, illuminating MPC Element's multi-color pads and buttons.
Flexible MIDI Control
Control your favorite music software. MPC Elements comes with everything you need to make music right away, and, because it operates via standard MIDI, you can also use MPC Element to control any MIDI music software you already have. An 1/8-inch MIDI input and an 1/8-inch MIDI output are both onboard and special 1/8-inch to 5-pin MIDI cables are included.
MPC Essentials Software Included
MPC Element combines with the included MPC Essentials software to give you a portable and powerful 64-bit music production production studio. With the included 1GB sound library, MPC Essentials empowers you with the essential sounds of modern music production, and you can easily import your own WAV and AIFF sound samples as well and assign them to any pad.
Standalone Beat Creation
With the ability to operate standalone, MPC Essentials software gives you immediate creative capability with MPC Element. Create up to eight pad banks for a total of 128 sounds and samples are your fingertips. Plus, you can add up to four insert effects per pad for even more dynamic expression.
Seamless DAW Integration
MPC Essentials also works seamlessly with your current music software (DAW) as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin. Whether you're working in Ableton™ Live, Pro Tools®, Logic® Pro, Studio One™, Cubase™, and more, MPC Essentials empowers you with cutting-edge modern production capabilities.
MPC Element Hardware Features:
MPC Essentials Software Features:
- Create songs with your computer using MPC's
- Fuses legendary MPC beat and song creation capability with the power of your computer
- 16 backlit, multicolor pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level, and Tap Tempo
- Includes MPC Essentials software (download), 1GB sound library, up to 8 pad banks
- Slim low-profile design with integrated cover to protect control surface
- USB-powered, no power adapter required, USB cable included
- Compact design just 14mm thin fits easily into a laptop bag
- Brushed aluminum control surface with bright backlit buttons
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular software
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) MIDI input, 1/8-inch MIDI output, cables included
- 32- and 64-bit music production capability
- Works standalone, no DAW required, with MPC Element for seamless music creation
- Works with your current music software (DAW) as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin
- Run virtually unlimited instances in your DAW simultaneously
- 1GB sound library with all the essential sounds of modern music production
- Import your WAV and AIFF sound samples and assign them to any pad
- Up to 8 pad banks (assign up to 128 pads), 4 samples and 4 insert effects per pad
- Hosts VST plugins and automatically maps controls
- Export to WAV and AIFF
Things You Will Get:
MPC Element sampler
(2) TRS-to-MIDI breakout cables
MPC Essentials software (download)
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.