- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The ART USB Phono Plus is the ideal solution for transferring any highly prized vinyl collection to your computer or laptop. It is also the ideal high performance audio interface between analog and digital sources. Built in low-noise RIAA phono pre-amp circuit with low cut filters (to remove rumble and noise) guarantee pristine audio capture.
Front mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED allows easy optimization of a wide range of analog input sources. The USB Monitor/headphone provides zero latency monitoring of the input source for easy cueing. The USB PhonoPlusPS can also act as audio playback source for any USB equipped computer or laptop. Optical TOSLINK Input and Output as well as an S/PDIF Input make the USB PhonoPlusPS an ideal analog / digital audio to USB interface as well.
The built-in low noise Phono Preamp circuit is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The Line Out jacks are always connected to the input preamp signal for source monitoring or to allow use as a stand-alone phono preamp.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the USB PhonoPlusPS can be powered by either external power supply or directly via USB port. To ensure maximum versatility, the USB PhonoPlusPS is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record.
It will work with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers as well as Apple OS9.1/OS-X computers with native USB support.
USB PhonoPlusPS ships with SoundSaver Express software.
• THD: .01% Typical @ 1KHz
• Hum and Noise: >90dB below clipping
• Input Impedance: 47k Ohms/100pF (phono) 270k Ohm (line)
• Maximum Input Level: 40mVrms @1KHz (phono), +19dBu (line)
• Maximum Gain: 45dB @ 1KHz (phono), +6dB (line)
• Analog Output Connections: RCA (preamp line output), 1/8” (USB monitor/headphone output)
• Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
• Filter Type/Response: Switchable, High Pass, -3dB @ 22Hz
• A/D & D/A: 16 bit, 44.1KHz or 48KHz USB selectable
• Digital Audio Interface: TOSLINK in and out, S/PDIF coax (RCA) in
• Computer Interface: USB 1.1 compliant, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP or newer Mac OS9.1 or newer
• Power Requirements: 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA, or USB buss powered
• Dimensions: 1.75”H x 4.2”W x 3.5”D (44.5mm x 107mm x 89mm)
• Weight: 1.35 lbs. (.61kg)
USB Phono Plus Turntable Preamp
90 Day Warranty: PDB, DPDB, ARTcessories One Year Warranty: All Graphic Equalizers, X-direct / Z-direct, Transit PA Systems, Tube MP, Tube MP Project Series, Tube MP Project Series w/ USB, Levelar Tube Compressor, Tube PAC Three Year Warranty: Tube MP Studio, Tube MP Studio w/V3, Tube Channel, TPS, DPS, TPS II, DPS II, TCS, SLA-1 / SLA-2, Amplifiers, T-8 Five Year Warranty: Pro MPA, Pro VLA, Pro Channel, MPA Gold, Digital MPA