- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
With the Stanton SCS.4DJ, no computer is needed. The software is pre-loaded. Ready to go, right out of the box. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Stanton SCS.4DJ is the first truly integrated DJ system offering advanced one-button automatic synchronization. The embedded computer system assists your mixing by automatically synchronizing the tracks at the push of a button. This advanced digital mix engine also allows the SCS.4DJ to be placed into "Auto-DJ" mode, where the unit will automatically mix the music in your playlist based on your chosen style of mixing.
MIX AND DJ FROM YOUR DIGITAL MEDIA LIBRARY
DJ directly from your digital media library located on your USB memory stick, hard drive or smart phone. SCS.4DJ supports most unprotected file formats including WAV, MP3 and AAC files. The layout is instantly familiar to the experienced DJ, and logical enough for any novice to grasp. As a mobile DJ, SCS.4DJ gives you the durability and flexibility you need to perform night after night, with an intuitive yet simple surface, easy access USB ports, and a rugged chassis.
BECOME MORE CREATIVE
SCS.4DJ's powerful one-button sync engine and built in tempo and beat grid calculations let you spend less time keeping things synchronized, giving you more time to be creative. The beat synchronized features including FX and Auto Loops will give you professional sounding mixes from your first mix out of the box.
Press the Record button and SCS.4DJ will record your performance to any mass storage device. Your recording can be shared between friends or used to produce a CD for distribution.
• 3 band EQ per channel, at DJ friendly crossover points with complete kills, and +6dB boost
• 4 Beat synchronized Effects per channel (Delay, Flange, Filter and Slice) with two parameter knobs for custom real time control
• Dual high-resolution 4.75" touch-sensitive weighted platters, with scratch, touch and fast forward/rewind functionality
• Individual 45mm volume faders for each channel with DJ friendly fader caps.
• 60mm Pitch control with bend and key lock functionality (with status indication)
• High-quality digitally-controlled 45mm cross fader with incredible durability and multiple fader curves to fit your performance style
• Auto Gain - automatically adjusts the volume of the loaded track to optimize playback quality
• Auto Loop – intelligently creates a beat synchronized loop from the current song position
• Loop Length – multiply and divide the length of the loop
• Reloop – automatically jump back to the last loop you used.
• Headphone Cue/Listen per channel (indicated by the headphone icon)
• Tri-Color input Level LED's showing deck volume.
• Large Play/Pause and Cue transport buttons
• Large TAP tempo button to correct BPM for non standard musical genres.
• Large Sync button located with the transport controls for instant beat matching of one deck to the other.
• 4.3" high resolution widescreen color LCD with adjustable brightness
• 8 x "Soft" buttons allowing direct access to features, functionality and navigation
• 4 x "Direct Access" illuminated buttons, HOME/WAVEFORM, BROWSE, PLAYLISTS and SYSTEM
• High-resolution navigation wheel with BACK and ENTER buttons for fast navigation of all screen-based activity.
• 7-LED stereo master output meters, deck tri-color LED level indication.
• Record button – Record your mix directly to a mass storage device
• Microphone Volume Control (with volume indicator)
• Master Volume Control
• Cue/Mix control, allowing to set the balance of Cue/Mix in the headphones
• Headphone volume control
• 4 x USB A ports supporting memory sticks, hard drives, smart phones or keyboard input for search.
• Balanced Microphone input with volume control
• Balanced 1/4" TRS Main outputs (+4dB)
• Unbalanced RCA outputs (-10dB)
• 1/4" stereo headphone output
• 1/8" stereo headphone output (clone of 1/4" output)
• USB "B" port (for MIDI controller mode only)
• Use the controls on SCS.4DJ to control DJ software (MIDI controller mode)
• SCS.4DJ supports M3u playlists created by standard music librarian applications/devices.
Get your Stanton SCS.4DJ Fully Integrated Digital DJ Mix Station today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
SCS.4DJ Fully Integrated Digital DJ Mix Station
Through Stanton's authorized dealers around the World, Stanton, or one of Stanton's authorized distributors outside the U.S., will, without charge, repair or replace, at the sole discretion of the entity responsible for making the repair or providing the replacement, any Stanton merchandise proved defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year following the date of original purchase. Exceptions to this warranty are as noted: The warranty for mechanical parts which are subject to wear and tear are limited to the earlier to occur of thirty (30) days following the date of original purchase or the following number of cycles: Faders - 15,000; Rotary potentiometers - 10,000; and Switches - 10,000. Stanton will warrant all replacement parts and repairs for ninety (90) days from the date of original shipment. Repairs made necessary by reason of misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under this warranty.