- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
Pioneer DJ continues to make advancements in its lineup of DJ products with the launch of the DJM-850. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Pioneer DJM-850 DJ Mixer follows Pioneer's traditional mixer layout, featuring a variety of advanced sound effects that provide DJs with virtually limitless possibilities when mixing their music.
Pioneer includes a new BEAT COLOR FX function, which changes effects by linking the audio input from each channel. The DJM-850 offers compatibility to the Scratch Control (DVS) with Native Instrument's TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software. Using the timecode disc bundled with the software and a PC, the DJM-850 is ready for scratch control (DVS) with a CDJ player or Vinyl turntable.
Supreme Sound Quality
• Built-in 24bit/96kHz High Performance USB Soundcard:
An integrated high performance USB sound card enables up to four inputs/outputs1 simultaneously with no deterioration in sound quality.
The sound card supports three different sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) and the ASIO/Core Audio standards that can also be used for music recording and production. The USB port on top of the mixer provides quick connections to use DJ software via laptop. The signal output path from the mixer can be easily modified using its setup utility tool3 via a computer.
• Sound quality:
The use of high quality components such as a 32-bit digital-to-analog output converter and a 32-bit digital signal processor, separate analog and digital circuitry, and extremely short audio transmission paths results in clear and powerful audio output.
TRACTOR SCRATCH 2 Certified!
The Pioneer DJM-850 offers compatibility to the Scratch Control (DVS) with Native Instrument’s TRAK- TOR SCRATCH PRO 2/DUO 2 software. Using the timecode disc bundled with the software and a PC, the DJM-850 is ready for scratch control (DVS) with a CDJ player or Vinyl turntable.
• Variety of advanced effects including Sound Color FX, new Beat Color FX, and Beat Effects
• Quickly change between the new Beat Color FX and Sound Color FX to suit each tune for further remixing and sound capabilities
• Top panel USB connector for DJ software
• Supreme sound quality: Built-in 24bit/96kHz high performance USB soundcard
High Performance Channel Faders
• MIDI Signal - Operation information of the mixer’s knobs and buttons can be transmitted as a MIDI signal5 for a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function to control other connected devices.
• Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator - Each channel of the mixer is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to -∞dB)
• High Performance Channel Faders - The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts for both durability and smooth operation. Furthermore, the new mechanism’s design minimizes the negative effects of moisture and dust particles on the mixer’s performance.
• P-LOCK Fader Cap - Keeps the fader channel and crossfader knobs (caps) locked, preventing them from physically slipping off during heavy use.
• Scratch Control - Scratch control8 is possible by using the time code disc7 bundled with DJ software supporting DVS (Digital Vinyl System)6 from CDJ players and vinyl turntables.
• Auto Standby - Automatically senses active operation and the presence of input signals, switching to standby mode when inputs are not detected for a long period.
Get your Roland UM-ONE MIDI Interface today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
DJM-850-K DJ Mixer (Black) with Effects and USB
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.