To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Radial J-Iso stereo line isolator uses a premium Jensen transformer to convert a +4dB line level balanced output to an unbalanced -10dB input, allowing you to send a balanced pro-level mixer signal to a consumer-level recorder or computer audio.
• Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
• Number of channels:Stereo (dual mono
• Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0dB/ -1.5dB
• Dynamic range: 130dB
• Maximum input: +20dBu @ 1kHz/1% THD+N
• THD + Noise: 0.001% @ 1kHz
• Phase deviation: 0.5° @ 100Hz; 1° @ 20Hz
• CMRR: -58dB
• Input impedance: 1.3k Ohms, unbalanced
• Output impedance: 520 Ohms, balanced
• Transformer:Jensen JT-11-YMPC
• Ground lift: Disconnects XLR pin-1 at XLR input
• XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot
• Connectors:Balanced XLR-F in; ¼", RCA and 3.5mm TRS unbalanced outputs
• General Construction:14 gauge steel chassis
• Finish:Baked enamel
• 3-step level adjustments
• HIGH at +1/0/-1 dB and LOW at +3/0/-3 dB
• Power: Passive, no power required
|Dimensions||3.3 x 5 x 2 inches (LxWxH)|
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for three years and labor for three years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.