- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The CBT-500 Cable Tester by Hosa Technology diagnoses signal failure in cables terminated with any combination of XLR, Phone, Phono, and speakON® connectors, as well as DIN, Ethernet, and USB Type A to Type B cables. It is also equipped with removable leads to verify continuity of additional connectors and jacks. Operation requires one 9-volt battery (included).
• Turn knob to position 1
• Plug one connector into corresponding jack on left side of tester
• Plug other connector into corresponding jack on right side of tester
• Turn knob to each position to check wiring of each contact
• Apply the tip of each lead to the corresponding contacts
• If continuity exists, the center LED will illuminate and tester will beep
• Turn knob to Battery Check
• LED will illuminate if the battery is charged
CBT-500 Cable Tester
All Hosa cables and adaptors, including hard-wired stage snakes and stage boxes, purchased in the USA are warranted by Hosa Technology, Inc. to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. ALL OTHER Hosa products are warranted for one year.