- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
Your sound in king. The control of your sound is imperative. The RP1000 gives you added control to express yourself the way you want – No longer will the lack of control stand in the way of your expression
The RP1000 integrates with your amp and stompboxes, not the other way around. Featuring exclusive Stompbox and Amp loops, the RP1000 doesn’t get in the way of your tone and switches external stompboxes in and out of the signal path like large pro rigs. No longer will you have to do the pedal tap dance, just select your preset and your tone is engaged, just the way you like it.
The RP1000 also features an Amp/Cabinet bypass switch that allows you to turn off the RP1000’s internal amplifiers and cabinets so your amp’s tone stands alone.
Simplicity of a stompbox
Popular on the RP500, the RP1000 also features the Pedalboard option that turns footswitches 6 through 10 into stompbox style effect on/off controls.
100 different Pedalboards
When the Amp/Cabinet Bypass is used in conjunction with the Pedalboard mode, the RP1000 turns into 100 different pedalboards. You get instant access to both preset changes and stompbox on/off control, truly the best of both worlds.
The RP1000’s built-in Phrase Looper lets you create on the fly performance loops for practicing, composing, and performing. With 20 seconds of record time and controls for Stop, Play, and Overdub, you can layer different guitar parts and tones seamlessly into cool song ideas or one-man jams.
The RP1000 is built like a tank from a cast metal chassis to the 14 heavy-duty switches. A large 10 character LED display makes for easy stage use topped with a built-in expression pedal to control wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameters.
No matter how you get your tone, the RP1000 works with your gear and gives you the control you need when playing live.
• Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP1000 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
• Amp/Cabinet Bypass turns the RP1000 into a true effects processor that works with your amp’s tone
• Heavy-duty metal switches for program changes, effect on / off changes, bank up and down, tap tempo and Stompbox Loop.
• Bright LEDs display program and effect on / off status
• Large 8 character LED display for program name, bank name and tuner
• Large 2 character display for program number and tuning reference
• Built-in expression pedal controls the RP1000’s internal wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameters
• Amp Loop – Uses your amp’s tone
• Stompbox Loop – Switch your favorite, external stompboxes in and out of the signal chain
• Over 125 Amps, Cabinets and Effects
• Built-in 20 second Phrase Looper
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about DigiTech RP1000 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal:
I bought this board about 4 months ago and its simply amazing. It may be a bit expencive but to get all the different effects that this has you would spend around $200,000. Its also like your own little recording studio.
RP1000 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
All Digitech mutiprocessors--RP and GNX units-- the Whammy, and the JamMan, have a one year warranty from the manufacturer. All X-Series pedals and analog distortions(Bad Monkey, etc.)have a one year warranty, but if the new owner registers online at digitech.com, the warranty goes to 5 years on the X-Series and analog distortions only.