Get a Bad monkey and supercharge your amp’s tone.
The Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive gives your guitar amp a boost just when you need it. This rugged pedal produces the smooth natural character of an overdriven tube amp while maintaining your guitars distinct tone. Low and High tone controls give you the flexibility to boost or cut the bass and treble frequencies for just the right sound.
- Level - boosts the output level of your guitar signal.
- Low - adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
- High - adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
- Gain - provides smooth tube amp distortion to your sound.
- Dual Outputs - The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier.
- Mixer output’s Cabinet Emulation circuitry lets you connect directly to a mixing board or recording device.
Bad Monkey Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
All Digitech mutiprocessors--RP and GNX units-- the Whammy, and the JamMan, have a one year warranty from the manufacturer. All X-Series pedals and analog distortions(Bad Monkey, etc.)have a one year warranty, but if the new owner registers online at digitech.com, the warranty goes to 5 years on the X-Series and analog distortions only.