Bass players can enjoy the same core processing muscle and flexibility of the GT-10 in a specially made sibling: the GT-10B.
The GT-10B Bass Multi Effect Pedal is optimized for the low-frequency domain of a bass guitar. The massive power of Boss’ DSP engine and COSM sound-modeling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-user friendly bass station on the market.
- Optimized for bass, with essential effects such as OD/DS and Comp/Limiter, the GT-10B provides top-quality sounds without sacrificing richness and bottom of the bass tone
- EZ Tone enables intuitive tone creation by using an interactive user interface based on graphic icons
- Parallel Chain offers two separate effects paths that can be blended, switched by playing dynamics, or with the onboard pedals
- Phrase Loop allows instant sound-on-sound loop creation
- USB capability offers audio- and MIDI-streaming in real time
- GT-10B comes equipped with XLR outputs as well as 1/4-inch jacks
- Bass Tone Factory
- Powered by BOSS’ latest custom-made sound processor, the GT-10B provides dozens of stunning effects algorithms and COSM amp models to explore, combine, and customize, but with careful attention given to the needs of bass players. Indispensable effects for bass, including pro-grade Comp/Limiter, EQ and OD/DS, compliment the full range of effects offerings onboard, from essential to esoteric.
- EZ Tone Wizard
- Tone creation is more than easy with the GT-10B. The amazing, intuitive EZ Tone wizard lets bass players unlock their full creative potential with its unique interactive approach to programming.
- Parallel Chain
- Parallel Chain is an ideal feature for bass performance. Complex effects sound can be blended with powerful, pure tones. Switching or blending these two paths according to your playing intensity offers more dynamic and impressive bass performances than ever.
Order your Boss GT-10B Bass Multi Effect Pedal from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 400 200 (user) + 200 (preset)
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu; RETURN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm; RETURN: 220 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -10 dBu / +4 dBu; SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT: 2 k ohms; SEND: 3 k ohms; SUB OUTPUT: 600 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Digital Output Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)
- Display: 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Connectors: SUB OUTPUT jacks L, R (XLR type), INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6, Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500L/500H, Roland EV-5, Footswitch Cable: Roland PCS-31 (1/4 inch phone plug (stereo) - 1/4 inch phone plug (mono) x2)
- Maximum height is 104 mm (4-1/8 inches) when pedal-up
Things You Will Get:
- Pedal Board AC Adapter Manual Info Sheet
GT-10B Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
Effects pedals: 5 years parts, 3 years labor All other products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor