- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This book was written to be used as a learning tool and a reference for intermediate level fiddle players who have reading ability. It presents tunes with bowing and fingering specific to this style, and progresses in difficulty with each tune. This book provides information about bowing styles and playing in fiddle contests. Many of the tunes are transcribed from the playing of Herman Johnson, a five time National Fiddle Champion, as well as other great fiddlers.
Using the CD that is included with this book will be helpful for understanding the bowings and the style of the tunes. The tunes are played by Jeanine Orme at a moderate tempo.
* Learning tool and a reference for intermediate level fiddle players
* Presents tunes with bowing and fingering specific to Texas-style fiddling
* Book progresses in difficulty with each tune
* Tunes appropriate for fiddle contests
* Many tunes in the style of Herman Johnson and other great fiddlers
|Model||Texas Style Fiddlin' Workshop Book/CD Set|