Great music starts with great sounds. With the Beat Thang Mobile Music Production System, you start with the same sound quality that multi-platinum producers like Dallas Austin, Jermaine Dupri, Will.i.am, and Paul Oakenfold use to make their hits.
The Beat Kangz meticulously recorded, edited, tweaked, and mastered hours of original music to give you over 3,000 radio ready sounds all included with the Beat Thang. In this versatile and dynamic library, you'll find hundreds of original drums, live basses, striking strings, horns and keys; out of this world synths and effects; and exotic world instruments like tablas, sitars, kotos, djembes, and more.
Every step possible was taken to ensure that you feel the sounds from the minute you play the Beat Thang. You'll find real funk guitars and chops recorded by Motown artists, keyboard licks by Grammy-winning players and top session musicians, even beatbox samples by a world champion beat-boxer. Each sound offers the warmth and character that professionals demand, and that will help your music stand out.
The Beat Thang allows you to tweak and edit just about every parameter you could imagine on each sample. And if that isn't enough you can layer up to 16 samples per pad. Add effects. Now reverse the third layer.
Of course, if you're a professional producer, you've spent wads of cash amassing your own sample library. Well, go ahead, and drag those samples into the Beat Thang by connecting your external hard drive to one of the USB ports. Or better yet, dig into the crates and pull out Dad's collection of Bavarian drinking songs on vinyl. In fact, you can sample from just about any sound source - even the Internet. The Beat Thang's sampler includes on screen waveform editing and autochop, so creating your own sounds is easier than ever.
Powerful Features Put You On The Cutting Edge
The Beat Thang isn't just a good looking, great sounding, easy to use box. The Beat Thang is packed with powerful features designed to unleash your creative and inspire you to new heights. Here are just a few:
▪ Audio: CD quality 24bit - 16bit / 44.1kHz: sampling, playback and export.
▪ 16 tracks with playable mute and solo functions so you can create patterns that can be performed and remixed on the fly.
▪ One octave pad layout with 8 banks so you can bang out beats OR play the keys over 8 octaves.
▪ 16 layers of velocity sensitivity per pad for emotive performance. Pad solo and mute for added remix control.
▪ On board Effects: Filters, Delays, Reverb, Chorus, Disintegrator, Overdrive, Distortion, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Pitch shifter, Vibrato Vinyl effect and more. Add BANG with onboard mastering.•
• Export .wav or .aiff files of your songs and loops for easy import to your DAW.
• Import .wav or .aiff to use as loops or samples
• Record your own samples directly into the Beat Thang using the Beat Thang's mic or line input.
• Fully editable samples with clear waveform view. Edit start and end points. Normalize, Reverse and Resample to customize your sounds.
• Auto chop allows you to quickly create mash up parts and custom kits from your samples. Break out those CDs!
• Easy to use Real-time Sequencer. Create patterns in real time using quantize, swing, individual bar lengths and tap tempo, then string them together in SONG mode.
• Virtually no load time when you switch beats and kits.
• Integrates seamlessly with Beat Thang Virtual.
Get your Beat Thang Mobile Music Production System today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.