The B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar features a Mahogany Body with a Quilt Maple Veneer Top. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. The Mockingbird ST also comes with Duncan Design humbuckers.
The B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. At the heart of the B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST are a Floyd Rose original tremolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5-position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch. The B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST features a mahogany body with a quilt maple veneer top and neck-through construction that assures great tone and full fingerboard access. The B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST is also equipped with an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners. Case not included.
Order your BC Rich Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Top Style: Beveled
- Top Wood: AAA quilted maple veneer
- Headstock Style: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
- Headstock Color: Natural Rosewood Faced
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Diamond
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Factory Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Scale: 24 5/8
- Bridge Type: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Pickups: Duncan Design
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5 position varitone tone filter. (All passive)
- Hardware: Black
- Case Not Included