The LH1000 Bass Amplifier Head is a light-weight, simplistic, road-worthy powerhouse that will add a variety of incredible tones to your live bass rig.
With 1000 watts and classic 12AX7 Class-A tube preamp, the LH1000 provides bass players with an abundance of power and amazing tone. The LH1000 features Treble and Bass Shelving as well as mid peak controls which will allow you to produce a broad range of tonal colors to the amps natural, warm tone. If your looking to shape your sound even further, the LH1000 also features Brite and Limiter switches.
Today’s amplifiers seem to all be about one thing, control. So much so that they’ve almost become too complicated to use and aren’t quite user friendly. The LH1000 on the other hand doesn’t necessitate an engineering degree to adjust your tone. The simplistic and intuitive front panel of the LH1000 gives you all of the range and dynamics of more complicated amps but without the headache. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to the Hartke HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Whether your playing small venues or huge stadiums, the power that the LH1000 puts out makes this amplifier head ideal for the gigging musician. The LH1000 features a light-weight, rugged construction as well as two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, a steel faceplate and handles which make this amp extremely road-worthy.
The LH1000's raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box. With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
Get your Hartke LH1000 1000-Watt Bass Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
- Dual Parallel Mode: 2 x 225 watts @ 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts @ 2 ohms
- Bridge Mode: 1 x 750 watts @ 8 ohms, 1 x 1100 watts @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch plus Speakon™ output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Things You Will Get:
- Amplifier Head
- Power Cable