Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892 MicroSet offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight Audio Technica BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The Audio Technica BP892c features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
• Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
• Extremely intelligible natural audio
• Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
• Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
• Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
• High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
Get your Audio Technica BP892cLM3-TH Headworn Omni Condenser Microphone (Beige) for Sennheiser Wireless Systems 3.5mm today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
BP892cLM3-TH Headworn Omni Condenser Microphone (Beige) for Sennheiser Wireless Systems 3.5mm
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.