The flagship of the family, M-Track Quad offers up to four simultaneous audio inputs.
As with the entire M-Track family, the M-Track Quad features four individual mic inputs with selectable 48V phantom power, 1/4" line inputs with guitar-level switching, and perchannel audio inserts.
A second set of outputs operates independent of the monitor level control, providing extra versatility. The four-channel M-Track Quad includes an AC power supply plus three USB outputs, allowing it to function as a powered USB hub.
MTrack Quad also comes equipped with Ignite by AIR music creation software plus Avid Pro Tools Express, complete with the iLok USB key
- 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR+1/4” combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power and guitar-level switching
- 4 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- 1/4” balanced outs; monitor (1, 2) with level; fixed (3,4)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Includes Avid® Pro Tools Express for advanced production
- Ignite™ by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
Things You Will Get:
M-Track QUAD Unit
PT Express & Ignite Software