Professional audio interface for Mac-based Pro Tools HD and USB workstations with complete expandability Apogee's many configurations, including a preamp module, PCIe and Thunderbolt connectivity, as well as up to 32 Channels of I/O.
The Apogee Symphony I/O is a modular multi-channel audio interface featuring premium AD/DA conversion and world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering on a Mac, Symphony I/O is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
8×8 Analog I/O + 8×8 AES/Optical I/O
This module gives you 8 balanced analog I/O on a pair of DSUB 25-pin Connectors. A switch allows you to choose between 8 Channels of digital I/O via AES though 1 DSUB 25-pin optical connectors allow you add ADAT 8x8 and SMUX 4x4 I/O. SPDIF RCA connectors allow you 2 channels of I/O.
Symphony I/O, the highest end
Symphony I/O builds upon the award-winning design approaches of Apogee’s X-Series and Rosetta Series converters, the Big Ben master clock and the Trak2 mic preamps. It also refines and updates these proven designs with fewer but more advanced components while optimizing their performance with efficient power distribution. These enhancements allow audio to travel through less circuitry, offering lower converter latency, more accurate clocking and even more transparency and clarity in your recordings.
Legendary Sound Quality
Symphony I/O is the culmination of 25 years of Apogee’s award-winning design experience. Using the most advanced components available, Apogee engineers created an extremely efficient circuit and power design resulting in a significant improvement in audio clarity and transparency over any previous Apogee product.
Symphony I/O is simple to set up and easy to use. Connect it to any Apple workstation; MacBook, iMac or Mac Pro via USB, Pro Tools HD or you can connect via Symphony PCI or Thunderbolt with Apogee's Symphony 64/Thunderbridge interface, also available at Sam Ash.
- Best sounding Apogee interface ever
- Best price-per-channel value of any professional audio interface
- Complete compatibility with Audio Interface Modes (AIM)
- Includes 8×8 Analog I/O + 8×8 AES/Optical I/O Module
- Connect to Thunderbolt with Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge or PCIe cards)
- Pro Tools HD (connect directly to any Pro Tools PCIe card)
- USB (connect to high-speed USB 2.0 port)
- StandAlone (Analog inputs routed directly to Digital outputs)
- Expand with 5 available I/O Modules and 8 channel mic preamp module
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous analog and digital I/O per unit
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Future-proof modular architecture
- Symphony I/O works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
- Designed in California, Made in the U.S.A.
[COMPUTER NOT INCLUDED]
Things You Will Get:
Symphony I/O Interface chassis
16×16 Analog I/O Module
Rack Ears and Bolts
Quick Start Guide