The Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL delivers classic Ampeg tone and styling, featuring premium components and construction for the professional bassist
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL delivers classic Ampeg tone and styling, featuring premium components and construction for the professional bassist. The Heritage SVT-CL delivers 300W of power, including “Winged C” power tubes from a company that has made them for nearly a century. Classic Ampeg tone-shaping, including a 5-position midrange selector and high/lo switches deliver everything you love about Ampeg in a premium, straight-from-the-U.S. package. It’s Ampeg’s Heritage, but it’s your gear…and has been for over 60 years.
Order your Ampeg Heritage SVT CL Bass Amplifer Head from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- 300 watts RMS @ 2 or 4 ohms
- Premium, matched tubes
- Preamp - JJ ( 2 × 12AX7)
- Driver - JJ ( 1 × 12AX7, 2 × 12AU7)
- Power amp – JJ ( 6 × 6550)
- Mid-tone control: 5-position midrange selector
- Speaker connections: Neutrik Speakon© and 1/4˝
- Transformer balanced line out
- Premium Heritage black sparkle grille cloth, soft Tolex and trim
- Heritage black-line face plate
- Perfect match for Heritage SVT-810E
- Weight: 80 lbs/36.3 kg