- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
By Kathleen DeBerry Brungard, Michael Alexander, Gerald Anderson, Sandra Dackow, consulting editor Anne C. Witt, and contributing arrangers Jack Bullock, Victor Lopez, and Tom Roed
Orchestra Expressions™ provides music educators at all levels with easy-to-use, exciting tools to meet daily classroom challenges and bring new vibrancy and depth to teaching music. The lessons were written based on the National Standards for the Arts in Music -- not retro-fitted to the Standards. The program is music literacy-based and satisfies reading and writing mandates in orchestra class.
Unique Features of Orchestra Expressions™:
* "Four-fingers-down" start for every instrument
* Separate but simultaneous development of both hands
* Bass begins in III position developing early shifting
* Orchestra arrangements by Sandra Dackow
* Final full orchestra concert piece
|Series||Expressions Music Curriculum™|
|Model||Orchestra Expressions™, Book One: Student Edition [Violin]|