- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The Alesis Trigger I/O is a powerful new electronic percussion interface designed to bridge the gap between the ultimate control and feel of a real drum performance and the extensive capability of software and hardware sound modules.
The Alesis Trigger I/O is a powerful new electronic percussion interface designed to bridge the gap between the ultimate control and feel of a real drum performance and the extensive capability of software and hardware sound modules. The Trigger I/O converts playing from your favorite percussion interface, whether electronic drum pads or acoustic drum triggers, into MIDI note messages. Featuring both MIDI out and USB connectivity, the Trigger I/O can be used to play sounds on synths, drum modules, or on your computer – straight from your drumkit. Bundled with FXPansion’s BFD Lite – a professional software drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries - the Trigger I/O will get you up and rocking in no time.
With ten trigger inputs and its versatile MIDI out functions, the Trigger I/O is the perfect interface for musicians who want to expand the scope of their current equipment to include control over computers, samplers, synths, or other MIDI modules. Its intuitive interface and 20 programmable presets allow for easy setup and quick user operation. Plus, the bundled FXPansion BFD Lite software provides an additional source of creative material.
The Trigger I/O can be used by any percussionist at any level in their home, studio, or during a live performance to control various software and hardware sound modules, all while maintaining the feel of a real percussion performance. Additionally, the mounting holes for an optional drum stand mount make the Trigger I/O adaptable to any environment.
• 10 TRS Trigger Inputs for Single or Dual Zone Trigger Inputs
• 20 Programmable Presets for Storing and Recalling Various Setups
• Includes BFD Lite Software Drum Module (Mac and PC) with Professional Quality Acoustic and Electronic Drums in standalone, VST, AU and DXi plug-in formats
• Easy Interface for Quick Editing and User Setups
• USB 1.1 Plug and Play (Windows and Mac), MIDI Out
• Hi-Hat Input for on/off or Continuous Control
• Up/Down Footswitch Input for Selecting Kits Remotely
• Customizable Trigger Settings for Sensitivity, Assignment of MIDI Channels, Note Numbers, Crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type
• Mounting Holes for Optional Drum Stand Mount
• 10-1/4" TRS Trigger Inputs
• 1- 1/4" TS input for Hi Hat Continuous control messages
• 1- 1/4" TRS input for up/down value footswitch
• USB 1.1 Jack
• MIDI Out Jack
• 20- Presets (can be overwritten)
|Series||Electric Drums Series|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alesis Trigger iO Electronic Percussion Interface:
This thing is useless.It didnt come with the advertised software for one, and the only outputs are midi and usb.The only thing it would be useful for is an exspantion for dual zones on an older module.Its worthless as a stand alone for anyone giging unless you want to drag along a computer and hope the house sound system at the venue will interface with it.
Trigger iO Electronic Percussion Interface
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.