- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The Akai MPC Studio offers the most streamlined MPC experience yet. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminum body, the Akai MPC STUDIO Music Production Controller is made to move. MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution. Welcome to production anywhere. The world is now your studio.
MPC STUDIO HARDWARE:
• Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
• Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
• MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability
• 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
• USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body
• Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
• Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
• 128-track sequencing capability
• Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
• Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
• Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
• Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin
• Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
• Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
MINIMUM COMPUTER SPECS:
• Mac: 1.8 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel® Mac recommended), 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended, if supported by your computer), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended), DVD-ROM drive
• Windows: 2 GHz Pentium® 4 or Celeron® compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended on Windows Vista and Windows 7), Windows XP (home or Pro), Windows Vista or Windows 7, DVD-ROM drive
Get your Akai MPC STUDIO Music Production Controller today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
MPC STUDIO Music Production Controller
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.