Stunning analog power for your Mac or PC tower
Ready to super-charge your Mac or PC tower with world-class analog sound? UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards provide full access to UAD powered plug-ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more. The UAD-2 packages feature a user-installable PCIe-format processing card for your desktop tower or compatible expansion chassis, plus the “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS), giving you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
UAD-2: The industry’s most respected collection of audio plug-ins
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins so faithfully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment — from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines. And much like a studio rack filled with dedicated analog gear, UAD PCIe cards let you reliably run larger mixes, filled with rich, sonically complex plug-ins - no matter what the rest of your system is doing. For example, a UAD-2 OCTO can run up to 80 mono instances of the groundbreaking Studer A800 Tape Machine plug-in — a processing task that would bring a native workstation to its knees.
This UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate bundle includes the DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), along with the "Ultimate Bundle" that includes 55+ UA developed powered plug-ins up to and including software v6.3.
• Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
• Access nearly 60 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold
• separately w/14 day, full-version, free trial)
• Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), along with the "Ultimate Bundle" that includes 55+ UA developed powered plug-ins up
• to and including software v6.3!
• OCT w/ 8 SHARC processors
• Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
• Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
• Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite (FireWire), and Apollo audio interface
• VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 compatible
• High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
• UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
• UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card
• 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
• Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
• 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
• 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
• UAD-2 PCIe Minimum System Requirements
• (Win) Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate Edition
• (Mac) OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
• 2 gigabytes available hard drive space
• 1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
• Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
• Internet connection or CD-ROM drive for software installation
• Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
• Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software