- Live Sound
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
In this information-packed DVD, master jazz drummer and clinician Peter Magadini reveals the essential ingredients of jazz drumming. Inspirational live performances, concise explanations, demonstrations and exercises provide a comprehensive overview of traditional and contemporary jazz drumming styles and techniques, including:
• playing the jazz ride cymbal
• playing with a “two” feel
• the ride cymbal and independence
• jazz form and structure
• Latin and Latin jazz patterns, including Samba, Cascara and more
• techniques for improvising on the drumset
• playing fours and eights
• how to trade solos with the band
• brush technique
• interpreting drum charts in all styles
• jazz-rock fusion and more!
Includes a booklet with notated examples of the exercises and patterns on the DVD, with extra details of on-screen demonstrations. Running time: 1 hr, 12 min.
|Other Features||run time 1 hr 12 min|
|Model||Peter Magadini - Jazz Drums|