- Live Sound
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Hardcover professional pedalboard designed to accommodate any possible configuration of pedals.
(2) 1.3 amp VAC jacks for powering pedals from Digitech and Line 6, etc; (2) variable DC jacks to allow any voltage from 4-12 volts (simulate an almost dead battery), (4) standard 9 VDC jacks for Boss, Electro-Harmonix, etc, (1) 18 VDC jack for MXR EVH Flanger, etc. (1) 24 VDC jack for boutique and vintage pedals and (2) 9/12 VDC jacks to accommodate additional boutique and vintage pedals. All DC jacks have polarity switches so center negative or center positive is not a problem with the SKB-PS-55 Stagefive Professional Pedalboard.
The power is filtered, regulated and short circuit protected with a detachable main power cord with a 115/230 VAC power supply so you can travel internationally.
Features & Benefits
• Rotomolded for durability
• Hardtop cover
• Comfortable rubber over-molded cushioned handle
• Two 1.3 amp VAC jacks for pedals from Digitech and Line 6
• Two variable DC jacks for any voltage from 4 V to 12 V
• Four standard 9VDC jacks for Boss, Electro-Harmonix, etc.
• One 18 VDC jack for MXR EVH Flanger, etc.
• One 24 VDC jack for boutique and vintage pedals
• Two 9/12 VDC jacks for more boutique and vintage pedals
• All DC jacks have polarity switches
• All power outputs are completely isolated, filtered, regulated
• All power outputs include short circuit protected
• Built-in cable tester
• Includes headphone amp and buffered preamp
• Includes cable management system for easy cable routing
• Includes angled mounting surface for easier reach
• Capable of "true stereo" setup (route pedals to the front AND effect loops of two different amps)
• Detachable main power cord with international power supply
• Power cables included
PS-55 Stagefive Professional Pedalboard
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.