- Live Sound
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The TAMA Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand offers incomparable sensitivity, lightning fast action, player friendly adjustments, and an absolutely noiseless design.
After setting a new standard with the Lever Glide hi-hat stand, TAMA raised the bar with the HH905N Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand. Designed to be the perfect counterpart to Iron Cobra bass pedals, the TAMA HH905N Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand offers incomparable sensitivity, lightning fast action, player friendly adjustments, and an absolutely noiseless design.
The idea of replacing the traditional pull mechanism with a lever design was a genuinely revolutionary concept. Our Iron Cobra version uses roller bearings at the lever fulcrum for even smoother footboard action while a super-strong Kevlar® strap connects the footboard and pull rod for even, noise-free action.
TAMA Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand Features include:
• Footboard Angle Adjustment - Like Iron Cobra pedals, footboard angles on Iron Cobra hi-hats can be adjusted. You can perfectly match the angle between the hi-hat footboard and the slave-side footboard of your double pedal.
• Tilt System - Not only do Tilt equipped stands offer more flexible set-ups, they also offer more expressive hi-hat work because you can tilt the hi-hat cymbal. Iron Cobra hi-hat stands can be tilted quickly and easily by loosening just one T-Bolt.
• Duo-spike (US PAT.NO.6031170) - It is called a stand because it is not supposed to "walk" and our Duo-Spike makes sure your Iron Cobra hi-hat “stands” in one place. You can easily switch from rubber to metal by using a standard drum key.
• Non-Loosening Tension Rod (US PAT.NO.6075192) - Specially shaped plastic and metal nuts fit together perfectly to keep the cymbal rod from loosening while playing.
• “Spare the Rod” Tension Rod Protector - No more tension rods getting bent out of shape during transport! With Spare-The-Rod, you can save your tension rod the rigors of the road by packing it in the specially designed upper section pipe. It is a small, but very significant TAMA hardware innovation. 1. Insert the tension rod into the upper tube. 2. Hold the tension rod in place with the hi-hat clutch. 3. Done. The upper tube covers the tension rod.
• Dual Legs (US PAT.NO.5945616) - Our two-leg design is not only easier to set up in limited spaces, it is actually more secure than the standard three-leg design. The secret is in the small stabilizer under the footboard which effectively shifts the balance and strength of the stand toward the player. Since there is no steel plate under the footboard, Iron Cobra hi-hats are foldable for quick set-up, fast tear down, and easy portability.
• 5-Way Tension Adjustment - Five different levels of tension can be achieved quickly by using the five easily visible settings.
• New Hi Hat clutch minimizes cymbal contact
• Spring supported Hi-Hat seat
• More durable OILES bearing hinge
With the TAMA HH905N Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand, you will find yourself playing the hi-hats in a more advanced and professional style than ever before because you’ll have a hi-hat stand that can play that way, too!
Get your TAMA Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand from Sam Ash Direct today, with fast, free shipping at the guaranteed lowest price. Sam Ash Direct gives you the security of more than 86 years of experience, 24/7 customer support and the Sam Ash Direct 45 day return and 60 day price protection policy. You cannot go wrong!
|Series||Iron Cobra Lever Glide|
HH905N Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand
Five Years on Drum Shell One Year on Drum Hardware and Drum Finishes 30 Days on Bass Drum Hoops