- Live Sound
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
When creating FET Compressor, Softube set out to make the most accurate emulation of the most famous solid-state compressor. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
When creating FET Compressor, Softube set out to make the most accurate emulation of the most famous solid-state compressor. Instead of modeling individual features and putting them together digitally we have modeled the unit in its entirety: input and output stages, gain reduction feedback loops, bias differences of different transistors, etc. It's been by far the hardest project Softube has taken on. This native version comes with VST/AU/RTAS formats.
Unlike its hardware predecessor, the FET Compressor has a fully variable ratio. If you prefer the old standard way (with fixed ratios), just click the labels and you're ready to go. Oh yeah, Softube didn't forget the "All Buttons In" mode.
Work with parallel compression from within the plug-in. Since the "Dry" signal also spent some time inside the algos, it's of course influenced by all that analog modeling mojo - like the subtle distortion from the input and output stages.
Faster than you can think of. Even faster than a single sample. If that's not fast enough, use the look-ahead to make it super duper fast.
In addition to its hardware counterpart, Softube has added a couple of useful features:
• External Side Chain support.
• Low and High cut filters for the detector.
• Detector lookahead
If you don't want extra features, just leave them in their off position.
Two modeled VU meters dance with the music, and a stereo peak meter lets you control the output signal.
• Modeled analog compressor, input and output stages. Modeled everything.
• Modeled "All buttons in" mode
• Continuous ratio (even between 20:1 and ALL.)
• Super fast attack time (just like the original)
• Sweet input and output stage distortion.
• Parallel compression.
• Detector low and high cut filters
• External side chain
• Stereo with synchronized gain reduction
• Very CPU friendly
• A Native 64-bit version is under development and will be released as soon as possible!
• Mac OS X (10.4 or higher for PPC, 10.5 or higher for Intel), Windows XP or higher
• Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G4 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
• 512 MB RAM
• Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
• iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
Get your Softube FET Compressor Native Plug-in from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
|Model||FET Compressor Native Plug-in|